Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 1: Click Power

Today, I committed to the trip in October. The only problem? Universal Studios Orlando's Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey is it. When we were there, I couldn't pass the three click test. Although Lee Banks already did this blog subject (http://banksleethethreeclicks.blogspot.com/), I wanted to post my journey to three clicks.

Yes... I know starting out that I am labeled as Morbidly Obese. And, I don't blame anyone but myself for being this way. But, being this obese has never stopped me from an amusement park ride before. And, when I was in Orlando in 2010 (August), I was too fat to ride the ride. So, I promised myself that I would ride it the next time. And that next time is coming up fast.

Goal: Ride!!!!

Day 1: I exceeded my daily calorie allotment by 250 calories. With that being said, I didn't make it out to exercise today. Why? Major wind and pouring rain. Will make up for it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment